Time & Location
Mar 10, 2021, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
About the event
Join us to celebrate women in the public service, during International Women’s Month.
We all know creating a more diverse and equal workforce leads to stronger people and organizations. But how do we work together to make that a reality? We will bring together inspiring leaders from a cross section of public sector roles. Gain powerful insights from their journeys. What is their career story? What was the toughest moment? How can other genders facilitate one’s progression through the public services?
- Learn from the personal journey of women leaders
- Develop an understanding of barriers to gender equality
- Hear about how you can advance gender equality
- Heather Cameron, Consul General for Canada in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Laura Dorling, Advisor, Office of the Executive Director for Canada, Ireland, and Caribbean, World Bank
- Lora Pillipow, Deputy Minister, Alberta Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women.
- Nicola Crosbie – Issues Manager, Seniors and Housing. Former Meteorologist, Global Edmonton.
IPAC Member Tickets
Email email@example.com to access the free tickets for current IPAC members.$20.00