Thu, Jan 16|
Feigel Conference Centre
Managing Change in the Public Sector: People, Processes and Policy
Join us for a drink and a bite to eat as our panelists discuss the current state of public administration and dealing with a constant state of change.
Time & Location
Jan 16, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Feigel Conference Centre, 2nd Floor Allard Hall, MacEwan University, 11110 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5K 1M9, Canada
About the event
Panelists will discuss the current state of public administration dealing with a constant state of change. Specifically, how to incorporate change in existing structures, times of uncertainty, increased desire for innovation and the impact of change on culture and morale.
- Justin Riemer, Assistant Deputy Minister Western Economic Diversification, Government of Canada
- Dr. Wanda Costen, Dean School of Business, MacEwan University
- David Muddle, Managing Partner, Consulting Wilde Advisory Group
- James McKee, Director of Research, Digital Innovation Office, Executive Council, Government of Alberta
- Kim Armstrong, Deputy City Manager Employee Services, City of Edmonton
- Ken Merkel, Managing Partner, ExO Execute
4:00 - 4:45pm: Networking opportunity (food provided)
4:45 - 6:20pm: Innovative Panel Discussion
6:20 - 6:50pm: Networking opportunity (food provided)
6:50 - 7:00pm: Door Prize draw
This ticket is for non-IPAC Members
This ticket is for IPAC Members